Sunday, September 16, 2012

CAREER GUIDANCE SESSION

Career guidance session was held on 10 September, 2012 at the Palada Campus Auditorium. UnivAssist American University group organized this session. University representatives elaborated about the admission process, course duration, fee structure, ranking and placement.
Following nine U.S. leading Universities participated in this session.
*    CONCORDIA UNIVERSITY
*    FOOTHILL+DE ANZA COLLEGES
*    HAWAI’I PACIFIC UNIVERSITY
*    MASSACHUSETTS COLLEGE OF PHARMACY AND HELATH SCIENCES
*    MIAMI UNIVERSITY
*    UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA
*    UNIVERSITY OF OREGON
*    UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA
*    UNIVERSITY OF TAMPA
Grade X, XI and XII students attended this session.

 





 

 

 

         

3 comments:

  1. Hi, just a moment back I was searching for the information on the same topic and now I am here. So much information, really well executed blog. This is really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same. Thanks

    career guidance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post.
    I like the way you start and then conclude your thoughts. Thanks for this nice information regarding career guidance. I really appreciate your work, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been some time since I visited website with such high quality information about career guidance Thank you so much for providing such helpful information. This is really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete